Joseph Joseph Easy-Press Garlic Press
Click Image for Gallery
- The unique, 2-piece design of this garlic press makes the task of crushing garlic cloves much easier and less messy.
- Like a conventional garlic press, whole cloves are forced through a pierced extruder plate by squeezing the two levers together.
- Unlike conventional presses the two levers can then be separated enabling the top one to be used as a handy scraping tool for removing crushed garlic from the front of the extruder plate.
- The remaining skin or pulp can then be removed with the tip of the lever from the extruding chamber.
- The unit can be washed under running water where its cone-shaped holes prevent any remaining garlic pieces from being trapped.
- Dishwasher safe